- The leading showcase for home, gift, garden and lifestyle brands. Spring Fair is the UK’s number one Home and Gift fair, and Glee’s third edition at the show continues to further cement this reputation. Together, the two events offer buyers access to the most comprehensive and exciting product showcase of any exhibition.
- Conveniently located. Situated in a new location for 2020, Glee at Spring Fair will be found in Hall 7, straddling the Cook & Dine sector in Hall 8, and the Living, Accents & Décor, and Floral sector in Hall 6. This prime location will see the Glee concession become a natural walk through area for garden centre buyers, as well as those buyers from outside the garden retail sector who are looking for additional product ranges. This busy flow of visitors attracts strong cross over buying prospects for those who are a natural fit to Glee’s offerings
- Leading gardening brands exhibiting: Many leading names will be exhibiting at the 2020 Glee at Spring Fair event including Charles Taylor Trading, Creative Products, Dizmes, Neat Ideas, Chirpy Bird Foods, Euromedia, Fargro, Riverco Trading, Logs Direct, Juice & Jam, and Laurica Plants.
- See new ranges first. By attending Glee at Spring Fair in the first week of February, retailers get the opportunity to see and purchase new and best-selling ranges ahead of the spring season. A second edition at this time of year will give retailers an additional destination to refresh their ranges for key retail spikes before the September show, and will also provide garden buyers with access to the latest concepts and trends for 2020.
- Twice the Glee. Maintaining its highly recognisable branding, and signature boulevard aisle, Glee at Spring Fair will also remain a leading showcase for Glee’s key show sectors such as Landscaping and Garden Decoration, Pet, Garden Care and Outdoor Entertaining.
- Access to other exciting products for your store. Not only will retailers be inspired by the products on offer in the Glee concession, but they can maximise cross buying and profit potential by visiting Spring Fair’s 14 other sectors; many of which garden managers, owners and buyers might not have fully represented instore. Look out for brands across the Fashion, Greetings & Stationary, Gifts, Beauty & Wellbeing, Christmas with Floral, Play & tech, Party, Living, Accents & Décor, Everyday and Cook & Dine.
- Championed by the industry. The leading industry trade associations; GIMA, HTA and Gardenex have all shown their support for the show and will be present to share their knowledge and advice to visitors in the Glee Cafe.
- See the latest innovations in the market: Glee’s New Product Showcase is a great 'shop window' for buyers to see all that's new in one place. Based in the Glee Café, this is an area not to be missed, and will display the best new products from a range of Glee at Spring Fair exhibitors.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities. Offering a wealth of knowledge and benefits, the presence of Glee’s supporting trade associations will also help exhibitors and visitors to build a stronger business network. GIMA will be once again be bringing its popular Buyer Connect event, helping those exhibiting to maximise their exposure to key garden retail buyers through special speed networking sessions, whilst international buyers will also be able to meet with enthusiastic suppliers within Gardenex’s own International Buyer Event.
- The Glee Café will provide a central hub for meetings, and networking with a wealth of buyers, suppliers, as well as Glee’s sales, marketing and PR teams to ensure that exhibitors at the September show are ahead of the curve when it comes to maximising their presence at the main exhibition.